Teach in Yangsan & Changwon etc. near/in Busan
We are very specialized in Public schools and Private institutes in the Southern part of South Korea. JE Consulting knows that finding the right ESL job that fits your particular specifications. The earlier you contact us, the sooner our team can help make your experience in Korea the best one possible. We provide you all guides and tips though whole process and all services for you.
Please do not apply if you are Not qualified for below Important NOTE !! And If you are qualified teacher to apply for, Please email me resume, photo to email@example.com
*Important NOTE: MUST be only these qualified teachers as below.
Any applicants Should have any teaching credentials or related diploma ( like English or English Literature or Education or Linguistic or Course for elementary level)
** Items to apply for interview: Required documents to apply for GOE**
1) Gyeongsangnam-do Office of Education Application Form 2014 ( will send you application form with guide by email after we get your resume)
2) Copy of passport photo page
3) Copy of Bachelor's diploma
4) Scanned copies of two signed letters of recommendation from academic/professional sources or manager or employer or supervisor or team leader etc from people who is doing supervisory role.( co-Korean teacher & supervisor is okay )
-The referee must have worked with the applicant in a supervisory role. Letters from friends, family members or co-workers will not be accepted.
-If the applicant has teaching experience (in or outside Korea), one of the letters should be from the school.
5) Youtube video clip of self-introduction (maximum 2 minutes)
< 3 WEEKS VACATION!! + 2.5~2.75M /month (Level 1) Public Schools in warm Southern Provinces of Korea for Nov 1 and Dec 1 onwards , 2014>
: Most of 25 positions are in Yangsan & Changwon !!! that is good location near/in Busan
:Yangsan,Changwon,Masan,Changnyeong,Hadong,Geochang Provinces(a number of positions) in/ near Busan : Most of positions are in Yangsan & Changwon !!! that is good location near/in Busan
: Elementary & Middle Public school Positions – You will see which area and which school exactly you are applying from the beginning.
: Get 0.1~0.35M more salary/allowance than other Public schools
Gyeongsangnam-do is a province in the southeast of South Korea. It contains the major metropolitan center and port of Busan. Located there is UNESCO World Heritage Site Haeinsa, a Buddhist temple that houses the Tripitaka Koreana and attracts many tourists.
Links on Gyeongsangnam-do
Video for Gyoungsangnam-do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8waTyMq7k
JOB DESCRIPTION and WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Providing stability, transparency and opportunity in a professional environment operated by the provincial government, these government-sponsored positions at provincially-run public schools require teaching only 22 classes per week (1 class is 40 minutes for elementary; 45minutes for middle and 50 minutes for high school), giving you the time available to make your adventure exciting and positive. Additionally, each ESL teacher in the province has Korean co-teachers to help with administrative processes and classroom management.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- Salary 2.1-2.75 Million KRW (based on EPIK pay scale )
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- Travel Stipends of 2.6 Million KRW
- Rent-free single apartment
- 3 weeks paid vacation and all national holidays
- Provincial allowance : 100,000KRW/Month
- Multiple school allowance: 100,000~150,000KRW/Month
- Medical contributions
- Pension contributions
- Severance payment (equivalent to one month's salary)
- 7 days special leave allowance
- 11days Sick Leaves
- 1 week additional paid vacation if you re-sign your contract after the first year
- District coordinators, as determined by the POE, will be entitled to an additional allowance of 200,000 Korean Won (KRW) per month. Coordinators at POE will be entitled to additional allowance of 300,000 Korean Won.
LOCATION : USEFUL LINKS
Links on Changwon/Masan
Successful applicants should have a Clean Nationwide Criminal check notarized with an apostille with Notarized/Apostilled a copy of diploma soon and MUST have native level English proficiency (born in an English speaking country like Canada, USA, England, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia) and have a 4-year University degree.
Email resume, photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible, Please mention the earliest start date, situation of documents preparation and area preference!!
Pilsun Jung( Director)
Skype ID : jps4591
J.E. Consulting (Website: http://www.jejuesl.com)
Tel: 82-064-900-4591 ( In Korea)
Cell: 82-010-4579-4591 (In Korea)