Direct Hire – Direct Start - Qassim -Saudi Arabia
World Language Institute (WLI) at Qassim - Buraydah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (a highly reputed school of English and one of the main providers of PYP English Language teaching to Qassim national university) is looking to recruit a qualified and trained Pure Native English language teacher to teach English at Qassim University (Dentistry & Pharmacy students) and WLI (General English Language courses).
Make sure to attach the following requirements:
1. Updated C.V detailing your ESL teaching experience only.
2. Recent taken photos.
3. Scan copies of your passport pages (which include your information and photo).
4. Scan copies of your educational documents (degrees & ESL Certificates).
5. Skype ID for interview.
• Positions available: 5 FEMALE teachers & citizen of UK, USA only (according to visa availability).
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard.
• Must Hold one of the two following options:
1. A Bachelor or Master degree in teaching English or applied linguistics.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate.
• Minimum 2 years ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is a plus.
• The candidate must be Excellent in communication skills.
• The candidate must have good working knowledge of IT.
• Joining Date: 05-20/08/2014.
• Basic Salary: 3000USD-4000USD(monthly)Tax Free, (dependent on qualifications, and experience).
• Free Standard VIP furnished apartment (Separate - No Sharing).
• Free Round flight tickets from country of origin.
• Free Medical Insurance covered.
• Free transportation ( fully company provided)
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format and I will be delighted to arrange a pre skype interview.
Academic Director /Consultant
World Languages Institute
Contact & CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved