Marketing Manager (ESL Education)
Title: Marketing Manager
Department: ESL Education
Reports to: Academic Director, School Director
Responsible for recruiting international students through an existing portfolio of agent contacts.
• Responsible to increase the enrolment number of students for our academic and training programs through appropriate market strategies, planning, implementation and execution through team work.
• To recruit students from schools, education fairs, walk in, agents, media on-line recruitment
Relationships and Roles: Internal / External Cooperation
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all internal/external employees, potential students, companies, educational agents, and media networks.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the client, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships
• 2-3 Years of ESL Program Marketing Experience
• Strong network of External Educational Agencies world-wide
• Marketing Portfolio which demonstrates successful student registration and placements in an educational institute, college, school, or university.
• Proficiency in both written & spoken English
• Proven sales record with superior negotiation and presentation skills.
• Experience in the marketing industry
SPEAC International Language Institute
Phone: (416) 922-1212 Fax: (416) 922-1215