Do you want to live in and learn about the amazing country of ECUADOR?
ENGLISH TEACHERS and VICE PRINCIPAL needed at our bilingual institution located in Quito, Ecuador. The positions are for the 2012-2013 school year. You will have to be able to be in Quito, Ecuador no later than August 15th, 2012.
About us: We are a large, urban, private institution and have two campuses located in the North of Quito. William Caxton is a bilingual institution that offers content based English from pre-kinder to high school level. We need English teachers for the following subjects: Speaking, Reading, Social Studies, Science, Grammar, and International Cultures. Our school is growing every year and we need highly motivated and flexible people to fill our positions.
Qualifications necessary to teach at WILLIAM CAXTON COLLEGE:
• Native English speaker
• Preferably holds a TESOL/TEFL/ESOL/TOEFL certificate or Bachelors Degree or some University credits in Education
• Experience in Teaching
• Flexible and can adapt to a new country and environment
• Basic level of Spanish or is willing to learn
In return, what William Caxton College offers:
• Highly competitive salary for Vice Principal plus accommodation
• $700/month plus accommodation for teachers(30 hour work week, Mon.-Fri.)
• paid vacations (one week at Easter, two weeks at Christmas, and other official holidays)
• roundtrip airline ticket
• Medical Insurance
• possibility to earn bonuses
• The experience to work with amazing local people as well as other foreign teachers in the beautiful historical city of Quito.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic staff, please send your complete application (cover letter and resume/CV with photo) to:
Rebecca Allen (current Vice Principal)
rebecca_allen24 @ gmail.com
from US (011)
We look forward to hearing from you!