Teach in Chile - Santiago and Regions
Comunicorp is a Santiago-based language consulting firm with a multi-national clientele. We are ISO 9001 certified which demonstrates our commitment to quality teaching. We have openings in Santiago to start full-time or part time (hourly) in April, May, June, July, and August 2012.
Comunicorp is currently seeking teachers who:
• are Native English speakers
• have a CELTA or TEFL certification or degree in ESL or Applied Linguistics
• have a University degree
• have a minimum of 1 year full-time classroom ESL experience preferably with adults
• work visa
• Spanish-English course exchange program
• travel stipend for getting around Santiago or for travelling outside of the city
• travel bonus upon contract completion with full time contracts
If you would like further information about openings throughout the year, please send a resume and information about when you would be available for work and for how long you would like to stay in Chile. Please do not contact us unless you have all the requisites mentioned above.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved