English Language Teachers Required In Oman
English Language Teachers are needed in Oman in various cities with great salary
For Native English Speakers EFL/TEFL/TESOL/ESL/ESOL Jobs
The English lecturer positions are open to Native English speakers who will be deputed to work at Government Technical Colleges in various Governorates in Sultanate of Oman.
Qualifications ( from a recognized Institution):
MA/ M.Ed. (English/Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL)
BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL
B. Ed. (4 year program- TEFL/TESOL) + CELTA/DELTA
Experience ( At Tertiary Level):
Minimum of 2 years post degree in the field of ELT in college /University / or in Polytechnic .
Experience in Smart class, Multi-media and Self Access teaching
Very Attractive Salary - Tax Free
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
• Joining Air Ticket, nearest airport from your hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
• Annual Leave: 40-50 days paid leave per Annum
• Contract Type: Yearly renewable
The following are the details of this position:
• Working days: 5 Days in a week (from Saturday to Wednesday)
• Holiday: 2 days in a week (Thursday and Friday)
• Working hours: 8 hrs/per day during the weekdays
• Class Size: 20-25 Students (depend on college)
• Duration: Three Semesters (Sep to second week of July)
• Class Level: Different Levels (Pre-Elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
• Age of Students: 18-25 yrs (High Secondary School Graduation)
Please send your CV referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved