Wall Street English Korea - Now Hiring to Teach Adults Nationwide
Wall Street English Korea prides itself on hiring the most dynamic, professional, and qualified English instructors to provide premium service for our adult students. Since the opening of our Kangnam Center in 2002, WSE Korea has seen fantastic growth in Seoul, Daegu, Bundang, Ilsan and Busan.
The world is full of people who have dreams – dreams of a successful career, dreams about moving abroad, dreams about traveling to far off places. At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people.
We have been learning partners to over 2 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English globally for over 40 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrollment of 190,000 students around the world.
We have over 450 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
Wall Street English is part of Pearson, the global education company. Pearson has 37,000 employees based in more than 60 countries around the world.
Why work at WSE Korea?
• Work with an innovative, globally established curriculum in the most dynamic work environment in Korea
• Professional development and opportunities for advancement; we have native English speaking Service Managers at each of our locations
• Small class sizes and fantastic adult students
• Our fun and educational Social Club program provides teachers with potential opportunities to develop relevant material based on their own talents, interests, or cultural knowledge
• With 40 hours paid training in the WSE Method, we ensure all instructors are well prepared before entering the classroom
• Our refined onboarding process makes for a smooth transition not only into the company, but also integrating culturally
• Competitive Salaries, including a 500,000KRW signing bonus
• E-2 visa sponsorship for our Full and Part-time positions
• Severance payment at the end of a completed contract
• One-way airfare or a paid visa run if needed
• Housing assistance
• Paid vacation and National holidays off
• National Health Insurance
• Matching payments into the National Pension Fund
We need professionals like you who are seeking international experience while working with people from all backgrounds. At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students’ lives. For more information, please also have a look at our website, http://www.wsekorea.com, and our Wall Street English Korea Facebook pages to see recent events at our Centers.
Wall Street English has a reputation for having the highest standards among private language institutes in Korea.
• Native English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia,New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Korean immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above (Korean immigration policy)
• CELTA/Trinity certification or MA TESOL are strongly preferred, other TEFL certifications may also be considered
• EFL teaching experience is strongly preferred
• A passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
• An open mind towards new challenges, flexibility, a positive attitude, and the desire to help change futures
• Ability to obtain a criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship (Korean immigration policy)
Please write a cover letter in the body of your e-mail discussing why you would like to work at WSE Korea and attach your updated CV/resume and a recent photo to:
• Want to see what the future looks like? In addition to being the most wired country in the world, Korea’s high rises, neon lights, and high-tech everything are truly sights to see.
• Convenience - Korea’s public transportation is amazingly efficient and incredibly affordable. Seoul’s subway system is annually selected as the best in the world, with all metros nationwide easily navigated with English signage. This is to say nothing of the well-organized bus routes and abundance of taxis.
• Safety - Korea is one of the safest countries in the world.
• Korea never sleeps - Whether its bars, clubs, night markets, cafés, restaurants, spas, or whatever else you’d like to do, you can find it any time, day or night.
• Korean food is incredible - There’s an endless array of rice, noodle, meat, vegetarian, and spicy dishes for food lovers of all types.
• The great outdoors - Korea is the perfect place for a nice hike or day trip to a temple. Love the beach? Korea has 8,640 kilometers of coastline.
• A reasonable cost of living makes Korea a great place to live comfortably and save money.
• Aside from all the amazing local sites, Korea’s location also makes it an extremely convenient hub from which to travel throughout Asia.