ESL teachers needed in Oman
Students: College age levels
BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, or TESOL Certificate
or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
2 years post degree experience teaching English Language to college level or adult students
Native Speakers of English from US, UK, Canada, Australia. …
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 400 to OMR 520 as follows:
Furnished accommodation or housing allowance.
Transportation allowance; Dependents’ Allowance; Other Allowance
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity and bonus depending on the date of commencement of the contract.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
When applying, please summarize your resume along with a photo as follows:
Type of Degree:
Years of teaching experience:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved