Native English Teacher Needed in Hong Kong
We need to hire 3 individuals to teach English to children in Hong Kong.
Ready To Learn Hong Kong provides English language instruction to thousands of students each week. Established for 16 years, we are British owned and operate 5 centres. We are now expanding and wish to hire talented individuals to teach English to children aged 3-18 years old.
- Salary: HK$204,000 per year
Note that annual HK salary tax is only HK$5500 (approximately).
- Working hours: 30 per week (must work on Saturday)
- Holidays: 14 days annual leave + 12 statutory holidays
- Air Ticket: upon completion of and at the end of the contract period, we will provide a one-way ticket back to the Teacher's Country of Origin, to a maximum amount of HK$5,000.
We will sponsor you for a HK work visa, but to satisfy HK Immigration you must:
- have a Bachelors degree
- have some teaching experience with references (private acceptable)
- have a TEFL certificate
- be a Native Speaker of English
We also expect you to love working with children and teenagers, be prepared and motivated to follow a set syllabus and to sign a 12 month renewable contract.
If you are interested, please email us with the following:
1. a detailed CV
2. recent photo
3. copy of your degree certificate and any other relevant qualifications.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved