ESL INSTRUCTORS Needed in Saudi Arabia
ESL INSTRUCTORS (both female and male required)
Location: Saudi Arabia
Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting competition ACJ-003-14 in your subject line.
ALGONQUIN COLLEGE is one of the largest Applied Arts and Technology Colleges in Ontario, Canada and is excited to be opening additional campuses in Saudi Arabia. In addition to the campus in Jazan, and Kuwait, 2 more campuses will be opening in Qatif and Juaymah, (KSA) one all-female and one all-male campus.
As a result, we are continuing to actively recruit for both FEMALE and male ESL Instructors to teach within the English & Academics Foundation Program.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate Certificate in teaching English as a second language (TESL): minimum one year program (specify institution and year of completion)
• Minimum of an Undergraduate Degree. Preference will be given to applicants with a Master’s Degree in Education, Linguistics or TESL (specify institution and year of completion).
• Minimum of one year experience teaching ESL with preference given to Academic ESL experience.
• Experience teaching ESL offshore an asset
• Demonstrated knowledge of Algonquin College’s preferred teaching competencies as set out in the Professor of the 21st Century document: http://www.algonquincollege.com/employee- pd/documents/prof-21-expanded.pdf
• Computer literacy
• Strong knowledge of various language software programs preferred
• Strong background and knowledge in ESL curriculum development preferred
• Ability to work in ESL and TESL programs preferred
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity
To apply, forward your resume to email@example.com quoting competition ACJ-003-14 in your subject line. We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please let us know in your email where you viewed this posting.
For detailed description please visit http://www.algonquincollege.com/international/files/2013/07/Posting-Instruc tor-ESL-AC-Jazan-July-2014.pdf
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved