Qualified Instructors Needed to Teach Elementary Students in our Immersion Progr
Greetings! We are looking for qualified instructors to teach elementary students in our immersion program. Cheongwon Elementary is a private school located in Nowon-Gu, Seoul, near Line 4 and Line 7. Cheongwon is known to be one of the most prestigious private schools in Korea since its establishment 35 years ago. Currently, we have a position open and we would like to add talented and courteous staff to our family.
Contract Period: From hired date – February 29th, 2016
Qualifications: Applicants must be a native English-speaker and must have a B.A. from an accredited institution.
-TESOL / TEFL Certification or M.A. in any education-related discipline preferred.
-2 years or more experience in the field preferred.
-F4 Visa (Gyopo) holder
Salary: 2.2M~2.6M KRW per month salary. (In addition to after-school teaching opportunities)
Your salary is negotiable based on your qualifications and experience.
Teaching Hours: not exceeding 22 classes (40 min classes)
Teaching Level: Grades 1,3 Elementary students
Location: Nearby Madeul Station, Subway Line No.7
Housing: Housing allowance provided
Vacation: Minimum 35 days. National Korean holidays are not included in the 35 days.
Additional Benefits: National Pension, National Medical Insurance,
Others: Free school lunch provided at the school’s cafeteria.
Your own desk and computer provided at the office.
10 days of summer school and winter school, participation required.
1) Your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience in the educational field
2) A recent photo of yourself
3) Available time for (phone) interview
4) Copy of your passport or ARC from Korea
5) Copy of your college diploma and any other certification (teaching-related)
6) Reference from your former employer if available
7) National (FBI for U.S. and RCMP for Canadians) criminal background check
8) A self-intro or teaching demo video clip (post it on Youtube or send us a link/file through email)
Please contact: James Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-3399-7893)
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved