Walking distance to Gangnam Station near Kyobo Tower: 2.6 to 2.7 + housing or 450,000KRW and full benefits (August) 9:45 am to 4:00-5:30 teaching hours
YBM Seocho GATE is looking for Homeroom English teachers to start in the time period of early August. Perfect candidates for this position are teachers who enjoy working with children and have had prior experience teaching children before. Seocho GATE is located on the busiest streets of Seoul, walking distance from the Gangnam Station, right at the Kyobo Tower at Shinnonhyeon Station, line 9.
Why choose this job?
1. Attractive compensation: teachers can receive between 2.6 to 2.7 + full comprehensive benefits!
2. Central Location: Live & work within short walking distance to Gangnam Station, school near Kyobo tower
3. Transportation friendly: Short and easy commutes to all regions of Seoul from this location
4. Reliable employer: Always pay on-time & be guaranteed pension, medical insurance, severance
5. Great working hours of 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with 9:45 am to 4:00-5:30 pm teaching hours
6. Average of 20-26 classes per week not 30 plus classes typical of other similar programs
Position: Homeroom teachers needed for Seocho GATE
Start Date: August 3, August 10 and August 25
Salary: 2.6-2.7million KRW per month + (housing or housing allowance of 450,000 KRW)
Benefits: Severance pay, vacation days + all national holidays off
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Work Place: right near Sin-Nonhyeon Stn, line 9 within walking distance to Gangnam stn line 2
Working Hours: Monday- Friday, Blocked hrs 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (9:45 -04:00-5:30 teaching)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
*Ideally a candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree with one of the following majors: Education, English or Linguistics. A Certificate / License to Teach at a public school in your home country can be used as a substitute as well and teaching experience in South Korea is preferred.
Either: Qualifies for the E2 visa sponsorship or currently have an E2/D10 visa with ARC card.
Work on getting these documents in order-Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree & Apostilled Criminal background check if you do not have an E2/D10 visa yet-Employer can sponsor this visa.
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
E2/D10 visa status applicants only need to email over their ARC card front and back.
Please state the specific position you are applying for such as the dates that you are targeting
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office