Teaching English and discovering South America!
Puerto Varas, Chile - Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas starting on May/June 2015 until December 19th 2015, with possibility to extend to 2016.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation with access to all the facilities, WIFI included
- $ 275 000 CLP of Salary
- A job contract, Work Visa and health insurance
- If you serve out the full duration of the extended contract until December 19th, we will contribute up to US $500 towards the cost of your return flight ticket.
- Free access to adventure sports (kayaking, mountain biking, trekking…) immerse in a beautiful landscape
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV, a current photograph and a short letter explaining why you think that you will be a good fit for us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website : http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com
Contact : email@example.com