Full time Native Teacher (English, Math, Science) - Ho Chi Minh City
Position: Full time Native Teacher (English, Math, Science)
Working place: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Native English speaking teacher with a Bachelor degree or higher (PGCE or equivalent, Master, PhD) from a recognized University.
- Tesol, Celta, TEFL certificate
- International teaching certificate or degree (preferred)
- With teaching experience in academic environment.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Cultural awareness, respect for Vietnamese culture.
- Committed and team spirit.
Probation: Up to 60 working days
- Teach English, Math or Science;
- Ensure to complete implementation of training plan in a timely productive manner;
- Ensure English technical resources, training material and supplies are available to associate
- Carry out other tasks assigned by Academic Manager or EMG Senior Mangement.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the on-going needs of the organization.
Require document for applying work permit:
1. Application form
2. Degree (BA or MA)
3. TESOL, CELTA or TEFL certificate
4. Police check(s) (legal record).
5. Passport photos
6. Copy of passport
Contact: Email me firstname.lastname@example.org (+084 94656 0099) or send mail to EMG Education 8th Floor, Yoko Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, Ben Nghe Ward, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam