EFL Teachers and Activity Leaders required for summer camps
June and Aug/Sept, Italy - EFL Teachers and Activity Leaders required for summer camps
We require both qualified English language teachers and Activity Leaders to work abroad, mainly in Italy. Courses are for young learners (ages 6-18) and run for one or two weeks.
20 June – 4 July
22 August – 5 September
29 August – 5 September
29 August – 12 September
Flights (to and from a London airport) and full board accommodation is provided by The English Experience, as well as a competitive rate of pay.
Important note: It is ESSENTIAL that ALL applicants fulfil ALL of the following criteria:
All English Camps staff:
• Must be mother-tongue speakers of English from a country which has English as its first language
• Must have a British NI number (British social security number) at time of application and be allowed to work in the UK and EU
• Will need to submit a complete application - application form is found on our website
• Need to be able to communicate with us by email and complete the staff data form online
• Will need to travel on given travel dates, normally Saturday - Saturday
• Will need to make their own travel arrangements to the airport in the UK
For more details and an application form please go to the jobs vacant page on our website http://www.englishexp.co.uk
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a completed application form to the Manager of Overseas Courses using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone or skype interviews may be offered to those outside the region of East Anglia, UK.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved