Part-time Instructor Positions in Seoul
English Teaching Positions
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for a part-time instructor positions to teach in FLI's English Program. FLI has over 40 years of experience in educating university students, corporate employee and general public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Part-Time Instructors
Dates: June 2015 (and on going) Sinchon (Main) Campus
1) Native speakers of English with a Bachelor's Degree
2) A minimum of 3 years adult teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
(Native speakers who are currently residing in the Rep. of Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her E-2 visa sponsor to work part-time.)
1) Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2) Master's Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Class Schedule: 1-3pm or 3~5pm Monday- Friday (10hrs/ week)
2) Pay: KRW 30,000/hr.
Please send (with a recent photo) to Academic Coordinator, email@example.com
**Please send only relevant documents
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved