English Language Mentor - Malaysia
Start Date: ASAP (4 month contract until September 2015)
Prime Teachers has an exciting new position, working on behalf of our client who works in partnership with the Malaysian government in order to raise standards of the teaching and learning of English in Malaysian schools. This is a short term contract with the possibility of extension.
Successful candidates will be up-skilling and training Malaysian primary and secondary school teachers using a blended learning approach (a mixture of face-to-face training, distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training.) Teachers will focus on English teaching, teaching methods, student interaction and lesson planning. Mentoring will take place in one-to-one sessions, group training sessions, class observations and teaching demonstrations.
The training venues will be situated in both rural and urban locations throughout the states of Malaysia, and teachers will mentor a collection of teachers spread across 5 schools in their designated area
Essential Criteria (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- In class TEFL qualification (preferably MA in TESOL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL)
- At least 3 years’ experience with young learners.
- *MUST HOLD A VALID DRIVING LICENCE* - Teachers will need to travel between schools in their company car,
- Short term contract with the possibility of extension
- Attractive salary of between 7,000 – 10,000 MYR per month (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance provided
- Flight to Malaysia at the start of the contract and outbound flight on completion of the contract
- Medical insurance provided
- Company car provided
To apply, please follow the link ( http://ffi.sh/7kXr1 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF - English Language Mentor"
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved