English Teacher Trainer - Malaysia
Start Date: June 2015
Prime Teachers has an exciting new position, working on behalf of our client who works in partnership with the Malaysian government in order to raise standards of the teaching and learning of English in Malaysian schools.
Successful candidates will be up-skilling and training Malaysian primary and secondary school teachers using a blended learning approach (a mixture of face-to-face training, distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training.)
Teachers will be mentoring and training the English teachers of primary and secondary school children in Malaysian Government schools. It aims to strengthen the English language proficiency and teacher development of between 4,000 to 7,000 Malaysian English language teachers through a blended training approach including quality face to face delivery, supported distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training.
Essential Criteria (to apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements):
- Native English speaker
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree
- In class TEFL qualification (preferably MA in TESOL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL)
- At least 5 years’ relevant teaching/training experience
- *MUST HOLD A VALID DRIVING LICENCE* - Teachers will need to travel between schools in their company car
- 12 month contract
- Attractive salary of between 7,000 – 10,000 MYR per month (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Accommodation allowance provided
- Flight to Malaysia at the start of the contract and outbound flight on completion of the contract
- Medical insurance provided
- Company car provided
To apply please follow the link ( http://ffi.sh/yEnhT ) or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF - English Teacher Trainer"
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved