English Teaching Positions at Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI)
English Teaching Positions at Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute (FLI) in Seoul
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for a full-time instructor positions to teach in FLI's English Program. FLI has over 40 years of experience in educating university students, corporate employee and general public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Full-time English Instructors
Start Date: June 2015
1) Native speakers of English with a Bachelor's Degree
2) A minimum of 3 years adult teaching experience as a full-time instructor in an ESL/EFL program in Korea
3) Must be currently present in Korea for an interview and mock lesson.
1) Holds a degree in English, Education, Business or related field of study and and/or a relevant English Education certification (e.g. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.).
2) Master's Degree in related field given preference.
3) Priority given to candidate(s) who have knowledge of language acquisition principles, experience developing and using effective language teaching methods and materials, a keen understanding of Korean English language learners, ability to acclimate to new programs, and ability to collaborate well with fellow colleagues.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Teaching Hours: 20 hours/week (80 hours/month) (classes taught Monday through Saturday at varying times)
2) Base Salary: 2.1 million KRW (Starting remuneration negotiable based upon qualifications and teaching experience)
3) Contract Duration: 1 calendar year (renewable based on performance evaluation)
4) Severance pay upon completion of instructorship at FLI (Please note: Severance will not be issued yearly but upon termination of employment. i.e. if an instructor re-contracts for another year, he or she will receive combined severance when he or she leaves Yonsei FLI.)
5) Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by the Foreign Language Institute
6) Housing Subsidy: Full on-campus housing subsidy or equivalent amount of on-campus housing subsidy for off campus housing.
*Send CV (with a recent photo included) to the Academic Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please send only relevant documents
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved