Full Time Teaching Positions, Hansung University, Seoul
Hansung University in Seoul, South Korea, is hiring well-qualified and responsible native English speaking instructors, who will be full-time (non-tenure track) staff members in the Hansung Institute of Language Education, starting in the month of September, 2015.
1. Qualifications: MA or higher degree holders.
Minimum 2 years teaching experience at a university.
Language education majors with MA or TESOL specialists preferred.
2. Contract Period: September 1, 2015 – August 31, 2016 and renewable
3. Teaching Obligation: Minimum 15 lecture hours per week
(1) If there is a need, instructors may be required to teach non-credit
enrichment classes during semesters.
(2) Instructors are also responsible for class-related extra activities,
student counseling, committee work and attendance at faculty meetings.
(3) If needed, all instructors are required to teach classes of the summer
or winter school.
4. Payment: 2,500,000 KRW per month (before tax)
Allowances such as medical insurance and private school annuity will be
provided. Extra work demanded by the University will be compensated.
5. Housing: Free housing minus utilities can be provided if any vacant school
house is available. Otherwise, 300,000 KRW for housing subsidy will be paid.
6. Vacation: Two month-paid vacation per semester
7. Required Documents:
(1) Application Form (downloadable)
(2) CV with a cover letter
(3) Copies of diplomas and certificates
(4) Copies of academic transcripts for the screening process
Official sealed transcripts should be mailed to the University
directly from the designated college or university for final approval.
(5) 2 recent Recommendation Letters from former employers or
professors including phone numbers or email addresses.
(6) Copy of ID page of passport
Please submit your application form first by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which should be followed by all the required documents via regular mail to the following address no later than Jun 2nd (Tue), 2015.
Chair, The Committee of General English Education Program
Hansung Institute of Language Education
116, Samseongyo-ro 16-gil, Seongbuk-gu
Seoul 136-792, Korea
Should you have any questions, please call us at 02-760-5935 or email u