ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER TRAINERS
Brighton Education Group works in partnership with the Malaysian government to raise standards in the teaching and learning of English in Malaysian schools. These education improvement projects have impacted on the lives of over 1,000,000 school children and 10,000 teachers. (http://www.brightoneducation.org).
Details of Position:
Professional Development Project: Pro-ELT is a government funded project. It aims to increase the standard of teaching and learning of English across Government schools in Malaysia. Pro-ELT up-skilling project consists of training Malaysian primary and secondary school teachers through a blended training approach (quality face-to-face delivery, supported distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training).
You will be mentoring and training the English teachers of primary and secondary school children in Malaysian Government schools. It aims to strengthen the English language proficiency and teacher development of between 4,000 to 7,000 Malaysian English language teachers through a blended training approach including quality face to face delivery, supported distance learning and integrated proficiency and methodology training.
As a (face-to-face) trainer, you will deliver physical on-site language proficiency trainings. You will also support and liaise closely with assigned e-moderator(s) to ensure a seamless delivery of both the face-to-face and online language training to ensure teaching meets learners’ needs and expectations.
• Be native speakers of English (preferably passport holder of the following nations: UK/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/Ireland/South Africa)
• Have a relevant degree with TEFL/TESL/TESOL qualifications
• Have at least 5 years of relevant teaching/training experience
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be willing and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Salary and Benefits:
• Highly competitive salary
• Flight, accommodation, transportation, communications allowance
• Company car (or allowance for car rental)
• Full servicing and maintenance for car provided
• Teaching aid allowance
• Interest free loans for set up (rent and laptop purchase)
• Healthcare provided
• Visas provided
For more information, contact us or email your full updated CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly state the position(s) for which you are applying and why you feel you are suitable.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a Skype interview.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved