ELT Opportunity at King Abdul Aziz AB, Dhahran
B3H Corporation has immediate openings for energetic instructors to teach basic English to Royal Saudi Air Force cadets at King Abdul Aziz Air Base, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. B3H performs this effort under contract to the U.S. Air Force through a Foreign Military Sales contract.
• Total compensation exceeding $90,000 USD/year (eligible for expatriate tax exemption)
• Contract bonus
• Single western-style apartments, fully furnished with all amenities in a secure compound
• A fleet of sedans for local transportation, to include personal travel
• Annual round-trip airfare to home of record
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance
• Generous annual Paid Time Off policy
• Cell phone allowance and SIM card
• Immediate vestment in 401K with company matching contributions
• Roth 401k available
• Secure work environment and employment with a U.S. Corporation
• Master’s Degree and one year of experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
• Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults.
• Any undergraduate degree, a TESOL or CELTA certificate, and four years of experience teaching ESL/EFL to adults
• Must be an American citizen and hold a U.S. passport
• Must speak with a North American dialect;
• Must hold, or be willing to obtain, a U.S. Bank account for pay deposit
To apply, upload your resume to:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved