Saturday English Teaching Positions-Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute
Yonsei University Foreign Language Institute welcomes candidates for part-time instructor positions to teach English in FLI's Adult English Language Program. FLI has over 40 years of experience in educating university students, business populations, professors, and the public who are interested in learning English for integrative and/or instrumental purposes. FLI seeks instructors who have a background in the field of EFL/ESL and are passionate about teaching and helping students reach their goals.
Job Title: Part-Time Instructors
Dates: Spring 2015 (May 16-July 25, except Jun 6, 10 Weeks), Sinchon Campus
1) Minimum requirements: Native speakers who are currently residing in the Rep. of Korea with an F series visa or permission by his/her visa sponsor to work part-time.
2) Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience as an instructor in an ESL/EFL program and/or have a relevant English Education certification. i.e. TESOL, CELTA, online TESOL, etc.
3) Master's Degree in related field given preference.
4) A select number of applicants will be asked to give a demo lesson at the time of his/her interview.
Key Working Conditions:
1) Special Saturday (for credit) Class on Presentation Skill
Schedule: 4:30-5:30pm (Saturday)
2) Pay: KRW 40,000/hr.
Please send cover lever and resume / CV (with a recent photo) to Academic Coordinator: email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved