Recruiting - English Language Teachers - Riyadh
Recruiting - English Language Teachers
The Technical Trainers College (http://www.ttcollege.edu.sa) is the only teacher training college in Saudi Arabia that provides vocational trainers to the local market. The College is in its 6th year of operation and is run by GIZ (http://www.giz.de) a German, federal organisation on behalf on the Saudi government.
We are expanding and need 5 more ELT professionals to join our Department of English Language & Communication. We teach ESP to our trainees who are Saudi men aged between 20 & 35 and we offer dynamic and interesting work in a highly professional environment. We are a satellite branch of TESOL Arabia (http://www.tesolarabia.org/) (the largest ELT organisation in the Middle East), a Cambridge ESOL Examinations Centre and an IELTS testing centre, so there are many opportunities for professional development and broadening of skills, for our ELTs.
To teach ESP up to 24 periods per week. Work in teams to set, invigilate and mark assessments and participate in the activities of the ELC Department. Conference attendance, professional development, mentoring are some of the job related benefits. Each ELT has their own office and classroom, PC, internet, smart boards, projectors, visualizers, etc., etc.
The Minimum Requirements
• You are a male, native English speaker with
• CELTA or Cert.TESOL plus
• an undergraduate Degree in English /EFL/Linguistics or related subjects or an undergraduate BSc with a PGCE
• solid, up to date, EFL pedagogy
• a collegial, professional, ‘can do’ attitude
The Remuneration Package
• De/mobilization flights.
• A tax free salary of approx. £36,181 per year.
• Annual leave of 45 working days plus all National holidays.
• Open contract, renewable as required.
Working overseas is a wonderful adventure but does have challenges. We have a Visa Department and an HR Department that is dedicated to supporting new staff in making their way to Riyadh and once here, ample support will be provided to help you settle down quickly and smoothly.
• Your CV in MS Word format
• Your photo
• A copy of the data page of your passport
• A cover letter outlining why you think you would be a good fit, how you could contribute; add value, to the ELC department.
The Head of Department will be interviewing in the UK, week commencing 17th May
Queries / Contact / Applications
Mr Neil Turley (HoD) E: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +966 112 762 678