Full-time or part time (with F4 visa) positions available - Daegu- Suseong-gu
- Job Type: Full-time or part time (with F4 visa) positions available
- Foreign Teachers starting in May or June
- Location: Daegu, Korea
1. Foreign teachers from E2 visa eligible countries listed below.
- USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Ireland
2. Bachelor's degree (any degree)
3. TESOL/TEFL certificates a plus, but not required
4. Documents ready soon; Diploma & CBC appostilled
1. Teaching age group: Elementary and middle school students.
2. Technology-based programs.
3. 30 working hours over the course of five or six days per week
4.1. Regular Schedule: Monday-Friday 03:00PM- 10:00PM, Saturdays 08:20AM-03:00PM
4.2. Any hours worked over 120/month is paid at 25,000 KRW/hour
5. Number of foreign teachers: Around 30
- Round-trip airfare provided
- Single-bedroom (not studio!) apartment with internet included
- One week of paid vacation for the first year; negotiable for second year contracts
- Health Insurance,Severance Pay, and Pension
2.2+ million KRW/month (depending on qualifications)
Welcome to Chungdahm Learning Institute!
We are a warm and friendly tablet-based learning institute located in beautiful Daegu, South Korea. We are a KTX ride from all major cities, and if you love nature, Daegu is the place for you! Our academy has a family-like environment and we strive to accommodate our teacher's needs. We serve one of the largest and most affluent areas in Daegu, with our students having a very high level of English proficiency (we don't even have Korean co-teachers in the room; you will have your own class!).
If you are interested, please send your resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org