Aclipse is seeking to fill numerous positions to teach English in China. If you are young professional who has at least one year of teaching experience and who is adventurous, outgoing, and genuinely interested in teaching, education, and living abroad, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client, a global education company, is looking to fill positions at campuses located in the major cities of China including Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Our client requires a minimum one-year commitment from teachers. Teachers are needed for all age groups - ranging from kindergarten to adult. Candidates can chose the age group they prefer.
Our client hires year round and is usually able to accommodate your preferred start date. Prior teaching experience is preferred but it is not required. Also, since you will be teaching classes in English, fluency in Chinese is not necessary.
Benefits are structured to allow you time off to travel throughout China and neighboring countries and the schedule and support system you will receive will help you be successful in the classroom. Benefits include:
• 21 days off annually: 10 vacation days plus 11 national holidays
• A 5 day 40 hour work week schedule with 25 hours devoted to teaching and the remaining time allotted to lesson preparation.
• Health insurance
• Annual flight allowance
• 12,000 to 13,500 RMB monthly salary depending on experience
• In-house ESL certification programs
• Free Chinese language programs
• Modern classrooms well-equipped with technology
• Curriculum and instructor tools such as a library of presentations, videos and other teaching materials.
Requirements to teach English in China:
• Sponsored Z working visa
• Native English speaker
• Bachelor’s Degree
• TEFL Certificate (ask your recruiter about how we can assist you with this)
• Holder of a valid passport with at least 6 months until expiration
Refer a Friend and Enter a Chance to Win $2,000:
If you refer a friend to Aclipse and they are interviewed between now and June 1st you will be entered in a drawing to win a $2,000 Visa Gift Card. Also, if you refer a friend and they are placed you will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card. Just remember to have your friends mention your name in their application and to the recruiter prior to their interview for you to receive credit.
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement for our teaching candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date.
Our recruiters have all taught English abroad, and have the knowledge to help guide your decision making process. Check us out at http://www.aclipse.net and read more about teaching in China.
Start your application by going to http://www.aclipse.net/apply!