EFL Teachers and Activity Leaders required for summer camps in Italy
We require both qualified English language teachers and activity leaders to work abroad, mainly in Italy. Courses are for young learners (ages 6-18) and usually run for two weeks.
Flights (to and from a London airport) and full board accommodation is provided by The English Experience, as well as a competitive rate of pay.
Applicants MUST fulfil ALL of the following criteria:
All English Camps staff:
• Must be mother-tongue speakers of English from a country which has English as its first language
• Must have a British NI number (British social security number) at time of application and be allowed to work in the UK and EU
• Need to be able to communicate with us by email and complete the staff data form online
• Will need to travel on given travel dates, normally Saturday - Saturday
• Will need to make their own travel arrangements to the airport in the UK
For more details and to download an application form, please go to our website http://www.englishexp.co.uk.
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a completed application form to the Manager of Overseas Courses, using the email address email@example.com.
Interviews to be held March - May 2015.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved