Elementary and Secondary School Teachers – Riyadh
To 15000SAR (£30k / $48k tax free) + excellent benefits
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
m2r have a number of K-12 vacancies for a well-established private school network in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, operating since 2000. With around 4000 students and 300 teachers, the school caters to both Saudi and expatriate students, offering a combined programme with elements of both the Saudi national curriculum and American diploma programme.
The school has separate buildings within a complex for kindergarten, elementary and secondary sections - with full facilities. As well as the school buildings, students and staff can enjoy and make use of a multi-purpose hall, staff rooms, science and language labs as well as indoor and outdoor play areas. All children are provided with a bilingual education, including Islamic and Arabic studies.
Current vacancies within the elementary section are as follows (with female teachers for the Girls’ Elementary International school, and male teachers for the Boys’ Elementary International School):
• 4 female Elementary Homeroom Teachers for Grades 1-3
• 1 female Elementary Maths Teacher for Grades 3-6
• 1 female Elementary Science Teacher for Grades 3-6
• 1 female Elementary English Teachers for Grades 3-6
• 2 male Elementary Homeroom Teachers for Grades 4-6
• 1 male Elementary Maths Teacher for Grades 4-6
• 1 male Elementary English Teacher for Grade 6
Homeroom teachers will teach generalist primary subjects, with emphasis on literacy and numeracy, using a blended learning method to deliver the American Common Core Standards programme, while Maths, Science and English will be specialists in their respective subjects.
Current vacancies within the high school section are as follows (segregated as above):
• 1 male High School Maths Teacher
• 1 male High School Science Teacher (Biology/Chemistry)
• 1 male High School English Literature Teacher
Qualifications and Responsibilities
• BA ideally in Education/Early Years Education or subject related major
• PGCE or similar Post-Graduate qualification is essential
• Minimum 2 years’ teaching experience within a K-12 setting and in the relevant field (please note, adult teaching experience, including any CELTA/TESOL experience will not be considered by itself)
• Native speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (where English, not Afrikaans, is mother tongue)
• Up to 15,000SAR (tax free) per month
• Company provided accommodation or accommodation allowance in lieu
• 500 SAR transportation allowance per month
• Annual airfare allowance
• Medical insurance
• Tuition for 1 child (within this school only)
• End of service gratuity
• 2 year contract
• 7 weeks’ summer holiday + midterm breaks
Current positions will commence in August 2015, for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Please note, male teachers may sponsor their families to join them, but no allowances are provided for spouse/children with the exception of tuition for one child within the school network – family sponsorship is entirely at the teacher’s expense. Female teachers must be prepared to join on single status.
Interviews will be conducted on Skype in either 1 or 2 stages, and will be happening immediately
Please only apply if you meet the criteria as outlined above
CVs to email@example.com