King Saud University - Native Female English Teachers needed IMMEDIATELY!
King Saud University - Native Female English Teachers needed IMMEDIATELY! $52,314 – $56,313 per annum, including benefits, tax free.
IBE Education Consultants are proud to be working on the KSU PYP project. We need female professional English teachers to begin work, as soon as possible, for one the largest and well established universities in the Middle East.
• Tax free salary
• Basic salary between 12,750 SR and 14,250 SR depending on experience and qualification relevance
• Accommodation provided or a housing allowance 2750 SR
• Transportation allowance 600 SR
• Free Medical
• Native English Speaker
• Any accredited bachelor’s or master’s degree
• CELTA or Trinity certTESOL or a 120 hour TEFL (nothing less than an accredited, level 4/5, 120 our certification will be accepted)
• A minimum of four years teaching experience (any unpaid teaching experience is not accepted as experience)
It is essential that you forward clear copies of the following documents when applying , each file should be named appropriately e.g. the passport picture file is named passport and not simply image 1.
WITHOUT ATTACHING ALL OF THE FOLLOWING YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, SO PLEASE ATTACH:
2) One photograph
3) Degree certificates
4) Degree transcripts for any TEFL related degree (we need to see evidence of a practical element)
5) Teaching qualification certificates, CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL (120hr- Accredited)
6) 2 professional reference letters related to teaching/education
Please email all of the above (in one email to):