Female ESL Teachers Needed for Roles in Saudi Arabia
This is a unique opportunity to teach English as part of an innovative start-up project in the Middle East. Two leading providers of international education - the Mondragon Educacion Internacional (MEI, Spain) and Wintec (New Zealand), are working in an exciting new partnership to manage a cluster of male and female vocational and technical colleges in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You will be part of one of the largest education and training upgrades in the world, in a team working to provide quality education to 17-22 year old Saudi female students. You will ensure these students gain the skills and learning experience necessary to enter the local Saudi industry and community as work-ready and well qualified graduates.
Your international package as an English Language Teacher:
• A competitive tax free annual salary
• Annual flights home to point of origin
• Healthcare insurance
• Housing and transport allowance
This position will be perfect for you if you:
• Have a post/undergraduate degree in English Language or Literature, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or English from a recognised university
• Hold qualified instructor status in your home country or have recognized TEFL teaching qualifications at diploma level or above
• Have 3+ years experience teaching adults aged 17-22 in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector
• Have experience working in another country, preferably the Middle East
• Hold an Australian, New Zealand, Canadian, US, South African, British or Irish passport
• Are available for an immediate start, or by negotiation
Due to visa requirements, applicants must be under 55 years old.
To receive an information pack, please email your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com at Education Personnel, or call Adwina +64 4 910-2211.