Apply for various ESL/EFL Job vacancies in and around Busan Metro City
ET Agency is a reliable and officially registered following Korean law ESL/EFL teacher recruiting agency that has regular job openings out of a lot of English school(private academies) in the titled region where you can teach English to mainly Elementary ~ Middle school students.
Currently we have various job positions that you are warmly invited to apply for if you can meet below basic qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (Apostilled copy shall be submitted)
- No Criminal Record in the applicant's country (Apostilled copy shall be submitted)
- Citizenship in one of following countries ; The United States(USA), Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
- In good physical and mental health (health examination is required before employment)
- Ready to sign a contract for minimum 1 year long employment
- Energetic and outgoing personality
If you are interested in applying for a teaching job, just send following information. Then we will contact you and arrange a teaching job that shall be most suitable for you soonest.
1) Your resume(CV)
2) Scanned copy of your passport or 1~2 recent photos
3) Skype ID
4) The most convenient time for contact you
As our service is free of charge for all ESL/EFL graduate, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or Skype of which information is noted below.
- Contact Information -
ET Agency (a recruiting agency in Busan Metro City of Korea)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Skype ID: etagency01
Contact person: Daniel Lee, Managing Director
ET Agency provides satisfactory recruiting service for both applicants (would-be ESL/EFL teachers) and schools. Our service does not end after the job placement. From the moment you come in Korea, we will be with you and ready to give a hand when you need any help during whole period of your stay in Korea.
We are based in Busan Metro City ( http://english.busan.go.kr/HomeMain.do ) which is the 2nd largest and coastal city in Korea that you can enjoy most of western life as you like at your home town. And, as it is a coastal city, the air is much fresh compared with it of Seoul Metro City (the capital) or any other inland base cities of Korea.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved