Exciting Full-time and Part-time EFL Teacher Opportunities
Exciting Full-time and Part-time EFL Teacher Opportunities – Teach at vibrant Vietnamese public schools with British Education Partnership, a member of Apollo English
Location: Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh Start dates: September, 2015
Contract: Full-time or Part-time
BEP is an experienced and fast growing organization that focuses on providing quality EFL courses to local schools throughout Vietnam. This rapid growth means we are opening doors for qualified teachers to embark on an amazing life adventure. These fantastic opportunities provide a unique insight into this wonderful culture, working within local Vietnamese schools and having the chance to also explore the endless treasures Southeast-Asia has to offer. We are looking for engaging, energetic and inspirational English teaching professionals to support us in our goal of meeting and exceeding the expectations of these partnerships, making a real difference to Vietnamese education. Websites: http://www.britisheducationpartnership.org and http://www.apollo.edu.vn
- Native English speaker
- BA Certification
- CELTA, Trinity TESOL or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and cultural awareness
- Clean police record & Satisfactory references
- Experience working in Asia and /or a developing country (preferable)
- Experience in teaching in a school setting with larger class sizes (preferable)
- Competitive Basic Salary (FT) and Pay Rates (PT)
- Overtime including travel costs (depending on type of class and experience) (FT)
- Medical insurance allowance (FT)
- Attractive performance bonuses of up to $900 per contract (FT)
- Assistance with Visa and Work Permit Applications (FT and PT)
- Professional development opportunities (FT and PT)
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Lee Nguyen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees, Teaching Certificates and valid Police Check. Submission of original documents will be required later for Work Permit application, photocopies will not be accepted.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved