ESL Teachers URGENTLY Needed in Saudi Arabia
ESL Teachers URGENTLY required for new Vocational Colleges in
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting new education initiative being implemented in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The main objective of the initiative is to equip young people aged 16-22 years with the skills required to allow them to contribute well to communities and industries in Saudi Arabia.
The colleges are operated and managed by a highly-respected international vocational training provider.
Applicants will receive:
• Attractive competitive tax free salary
• Annual flights home to point of origin
• Healthcare insurance
• Housing and transport allowance
Applicants must have:
• A post/undergraduate degree in English Language or Literature, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or English from a recognised university
• Qualified instructor status in your home country or have recognized TEFL teaching qualifications at diploma level or above ie. CELTA, TESOL, TEFL
• 3+ years experience teaching adults aged 16-22 in the post-secondary, technical or vocational sector
If interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved