English immersion school/camp in Daegu
The Daegu Gyeongbuk English Village (DGEV) is an English immersion school/camp in Daegu, South Korea partnering with the University of Wisconsin-River Falls (Wisconsin, USA) and Yeungjin College. The 50+ instructors are on a different contract period and we fill the positions as needed all year round.
• Bachelor's degree in an academic field
• A commitment to teaching in diverse linguistic, cultural, and educational settings
• Cross-cultural adaptability, appreciation and respect
• Ability to commit to a twelve-month contract
• Bachelor's in an academic field related to education or TESOL
• At least one year of teaching experience
• K-8 teaching credentials or early childhood education experience
Salary range: ₩ (South Korean Won) 24,000,000 (Level 1) to 30,000,000 (Level 4)
• Private furnished dorm room with bath/heated floors/central air conditioning, plus three meals per day in the Village cafeteria. (The accommodation provided is valued at an estimated ₩ 12,253,164.)
• Korean health insurance and pension plans (with a small percentage of monthly salary contributed by the teacher).
• Twenty paid vacation days including holidays and two sick leave days per twelve-month contract.
• An airline ticket to Korea. A return flight ticket is also provided after completing the full contract period. Flight costs are not covered if the contract terms are broken.
If interested, please visit our website for detailed information;
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved