Begin Teaching for ChungDahm Learning in May and Earn $400!
Are you a recent college graduate or college senior who is interested in not only teaching, but living abroad to experience a different country and culture?
Aclipse currently seeks to fill hundreds of teaching jobs for our internationally-respected client in South Korea for this May and August. Our client provides generous compensation and benefits to ensure their teachers live comfortably, travel, save money, learn a new language, and make a difference in the lives of their students. As an added incentive to begin teaching this May in Korea Aclipse is willing to give a $400 signing bonus if you graduated from one of the 30 universities listed below.**
If you are adventurous, outgoing, and genuinely interested in teaching, education, and living abroad, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Teaching experience is not required to qualify for these instructor positions and since you will teach classes in English, fluency in Korean is also not necessary.
Our client, ChungDahm Learning, is a leader in Korea's English education, with over 120 locations throughout Korea. Every year ChungDahm employs more than 1,000 North American teachers in their schools. ChungDahm Learning's research-based English language curriculum prepares their Korean students to successfully use English in both academic and business environments. ChungDahm’s instructors deliver engaging lessons to improve listening, reading comprehension, and communication skills. Airfare to and from Korea is reimbursed and, depending on your contract, housing assistance is provided as well.
• Entry Level Salary Range 2.1M-2.4M Korean Won
• 7-10 vacation days
• Flight reimbursement
• 5 day work weeks with typical hours 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Accommodations arranged
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
You must meet the following requirements to qualify for a work visa to Teach English in Korea:
• Be a citizen from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
• Complete at least 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above(must include high school and university)
• Be able to commit to a one-year contract.
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Receive a $400 Signing Bonus If You Graduated From One of These 30 Universities:
• Brown University
• Carnegie Mellon University
• Cornell University
• Dartmouth College
• Duke University
• Emory University
• Georgetown University
• Harvard University
• Johns Hopkins University
• Massachusetts Institute of Technology
• McGill (Canada)
• New York University
• Northwestern University
• Oxford University (UK)
• Princeton University
• Stanford University
• University of British Columbia (Canada)
• University of Toronto (Canada)
• University of California, Berkeley
• University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
• University of Cambridge (UK)
• University of Chicago
• University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign
• University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
• University of Pennsylvania
• University of Southern California
• University of Virginia
• Yale University
Our goal at Aclipse is to help motivated and adventurous university graduates experience living and working abroad. We offer free job placement to candidates. Haven’t graduated from college yet? You can still apply! We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date our clients hire year round.
Our recruiters have taught English abroad, and have the knowledge to help guide your decision making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. Check us out at http://www.aclipse.net to read more about our teaching opportunities in Korea and China. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Start Your Application by going to http://www.aclipse.net/apply!
* $400 will be paid upon signing. Candidates that change their mind and break their contract will be required to repay the $400 to Aclipse.