Recruiting ONLINE Language Teachers at King Khalid University, Abha
We're Recruiting ONLINE English, French, and Spanish Language Teachers for our Co-teaching Program at King Khalid University, Abha, Saudi Arabia
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS:
The eLearning Deanship of King Khalid University seeks few Male and Female native-speakers English Teachers from United States, Canada, South Africa, United Kingdom, and New Zealand for our co-teaching online courses. At least three-year experience of using Blackboard or any Learning Management System (LMS) (for teaching English) is the requirement of the job.
The online Native Speaking qualified teachers will be teaching English non-credit courses and credit courses for BA and MA level without ever leaving their home country, as they are not required to live in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates will have completed a Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics, First/Second Language Education, TESL/TEFL or a related field,
• MA in TESL/TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related equivalent from an accredited university.
• Experience of teaching TOEFL, IELTS, and advanced courses, such as Poetry, Drama, and Phonetics.
• The candidates must have at least 3-year experience in online teaching and practical experience of using Blackboard or any Learning Management System (LMS).
• The qualified candidates will have experience of uploading lectures, creating online tests, conducting virtual classes, and engaging students in chat rooms.
• The candidates should be able to have us view their online courses which they have taught.
FRENCH AND SPANISH NATIVE SPEAKING TEACHERS:
Will be teaching short language courses for example, sentence building in conversation, introduction to verbs,etc.
Interested candidates for all above mentioned positions are requested to send ONLY the following information on ONE page:
1. Full legal name, address, and phone number.
2. Country of birth and Citizenship: (Candidates will be providing the scan of their passports as a proof of their citizenship and place of birth if they are shortlisted for the job)
3. Education: Specify your level of education with majors. (No need to attach transcripts or degree certificates at this point).
4. Years of experience using Blackboard or any Learning Management System (LMS): Please tell us how you would let us view your online courses which you have taught online.
4. Online English teaching experience: (Reference letters would be required after you are shortlisted for the position).
• The completed ONE-PAGE above mentioned information on Word document should be attached in the email.
• In the subject line of your email, please write “Your Name + Online Teaching Position” and sent it to Mr. Abdul Rauf at firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com
• Please note that we don’t need the scans of your transcripts, reference letter, or passport at this time.
After the review of the requested information, only the shortlisted candidates will be receiving the Application Form to be completed for the position. Further in the selection process the interviews will be conducted which will also involve additional assessment methods to check your knowledge on Blackboard and LMS system.
After the interview/assessment process, pre-employment checks/ reference checks will be conducted on the top candidates. After the selection decision has been made by the interview panel, all interviewed candidates will be contacted either to offer the position or to let them know they weren’t successful on the process. The average timeline for the recruitment process is around 30 days.
Recruitment Program Coordinator,
King Khalid University, Abha
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com