Bisha - seeking PhD holding native speakers (Male and Female)
University of Bisha Saudi Arabia
We are seeking new Ph.Ds.
Bisha University is a newly established university and a part of Ministry of Education. The College of Arts, University of Bisha, Saudi Arabia seeks to appoint the following: Assistant/Associate/Full Professors.
We are actively seeking PhD holding native speakers (Male and Female) from the United States, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom in the areas of Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Translation, English as a First Language, English Literature or a related field. Candidates should be able to start from August 20th, 2015 The university also encourages new PhDs to consider making a career start in our institution. There are opportunities to teach, do research, have an interesting cultural experience AND earn and save money. The following are some positive points of working at , University of Bisha as a new PhD.
Professional Reasons: New MA Programs in Applied Linguistics
• Opportunity to teach graduate level courses and be in on the ground level of a new program;
• Research opportunities with the Language Research Center
• Active research population – topics range from eLearning and Computer Assisted; Learning to Teaching Methodology to Discourse Analysis;
• Yearly international symposia/conferences;
• Available English language community learning teaching opportunities as an extra money saving opportunities.
Economic and Cultural Reasons:
- Bisha is known for its extremely low cost of living -- meaning a high earnings/savings ratio;
- 100% Tax Free earnings;
- Two month summer holiday as well as local and university holidays (all paid);
- Free medical;
- Cultural/Daily Life in a unique and traditional region of Saudi Arabia;
- Free Arabic courses;
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere;
- Excellent weather year round –
- Discover the desert at summer night
We also need Lecturers and Instructors and encourage applicants with
• MA in TESL/TEFL, Applied Linguistics, or any related equivalent from an accredited university.
• BA in English plus a Certificate/Diploma in CERTESL/TEFL/TESOL/ DELTA/CELTA, with three years teaching experience.
Interested candidates are requested to send their interest through a cover letter (preferably by e-mail) providing information about their education, experience, and citizenship to Dr. Ali at email@example.com. The shortlisted candidates will receive a job application form and will be interviewed by our recruitment team either via Skype or in major cities of the United States, Canada & south Africa date to be announced.
Dr. Ali AlShahrani
Vice Dean, College of Arts,
University of Bisha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.