Native English Speaking Teacher Needed in Vietnam
Koolkid launched from December 2014 an English Language Centre where we teach primary students three subjects: English, Mathematics and Science, based on Cambridge Primary Curriculum.
We are looking for a native English speaking teacher with appropriate qualifications, background and a minimum of five years experience, to teach English to children from 4 to 10 years old.
- Native English speaking teacher (British preferred)
- University Degree or Masters Degree holders (Preschool, Elementary Education, specialised educational qualification or equivalent preferred)
- CELTA or equivalent will be considered on an individual basis
- A minimum of five years checkable experience
- Excellent references from three previous employers
- Demonstrate teaching competency and passion to teach children
- Preference for candidates who are already in Vietnam
Due to government regulations regarding work permit, you will need to bring:
- The original copies of your degrees and CELTA/TEFL certificate (Photocopies are not acceptable)
- An enhanced CRB certificate
- Commitment to pupils and their learning, ability to create a successful learning environment
- Accountability for each pupil’s progress and well-being
- Commitment to reflection and improvement of personal practice
- Active involvement in the school as a whole and in its ongoing improvement
- Excellent teacher training and supporting platforms
- Professional development program
- Very good package for the right person
- Promotion to management level available
- Annual salary based on experience and education
- Academic year contract with option for renewal
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Assistance with work permit application
If you meet the minimum qualifications above, contact us today.
You will need to be an exceptional teacher with a genuine interest in the learning and development of young children and a thorough understanding and practice of early year’s curriculum as well as being part of a progressive team, to develop and provide a range of services for the children, parents, Koolkid and the local community.
This post reports to the Board of Management.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application, including a cover letter, full curriculum vitae, and copy of ID Card or Passport, and scanned qualification certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.