Branch of Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education for English Teacher-trainer
Branch of Gyeonggi Provincial Office of Education for English Teacher-trainer position beginning early May 2014. (starting wage @ 2.7M/month), Anjung, Pyeongtaeksi, Gyeonggi province, Korea
Gyeonggi-do Institute for Foreign Language Education is a government supported teacher-training and a professional development institute.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic and highly-skilled native English instructors to join our team of instructors. Upon hiring, you will be teaching the reading module as well as developing curriculum to train the in-service Korean English teachers of Gyeonggi province.
*Current core modules include Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Microteaching, and we may switch the modules between instructors in the future.
1). You are required to have:
- A relevant Bachelor's degree with a related teaching certificate(s) and a minimum of 3 years of full-time English teaching experience at Korean public schools
- A relevant Master's degree with a related teaching certificate(s) (e.g. TESOL) and a minimum of 2 years of full-time English teaching experience at Korean public schools
*Experience must be verifiable through letters from employers or certificates of employment
2). Contract details:
- 8 hour workday (weekdays only) w/ 21 hours of instruction on average per week during session periods
- Starting wage @ 2.7M won/month plus 100K won/month rural allowance
- 35 days of paid holidays during non-teaching periods
- One-time settlement allowance of 300,000won
- 1.5M entry allowance (if flying from overseas)
- 50% of health insurance
- On campus housing
*Starting date is flexible
*One-year contract position (renewable with satisfactory performance)
3). Be sure your application includes:
1. Resume w/ photo, DOB & nationality
2. Contact information of your reference/employer
3. Sample lesson plans & curriculum you have created in the past
4. Status of appropriate visa paperwork to work in Korea, and/or your current contract end date
Email your application to email@example.com by April 3rd.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews will be conducted until the position is filled on a first-come basis.
*Failure to provide the relevant paperwork in a timely manner may be grounds to cease the application process
Any questions or inquiries about the application or the position, please contact Jennifer Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (82)31-680-3626.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved