Seoul / middle of April / 2.1~2.3M / All benefit / Female teacher need
Hello my name is Yun, I am the CEO and top recruiter for Independent Start Korea Inc. ( ISK ). We are a legally registered recruiting company in South Korea.
For more details feel free to check our webs>> http://www.istartkorea.com/
Are you ready for E2 visa Documents now?
For US, UK, Australia, New Zeland, Irish, Sourth African
- 1 Apostilled copy of diploma
- 1 Apostilled National Clean Criminal Record Certificate (Must be federal, not state);
For Canadian, should have notarized stamp from Korean consulate.
< Seoul >
*Vacancy : One teacher ( Female )
*Starting Date : In the middle of April. (Starting date is negotiable.)
*Locations : Myeongil 1(il)-dong Gangdong-gu, Seoul (Near Myeongil sta.)
*Salary : 2.1 ~ 2.3 M won
*Schedules : Mon ~ Fri : 10:00 am ~ 6:10 pm
Teacher need to be at school at 9:40am.
10 am~12pm(Classes). Lunch time is 12pm~12:50pm. 12:50pm~2pm (classes), 2pm~3pm (prep time), 3~6:10pm (classes). Each Elementary class takes 40~45 minutes
*Students : Kinder (5~7 years ) & Elementary (8~13 years)
*No. Native English teacher : 5
*Housing :Furnished single (walking distance.)
*Benefits : Health insurance (50/50), national pension (50/50), Round air-ticket, Severance pay, 10 days paid vacations plus all national holidays.
*Preference: Canada, US teachers.
*School offer curriculum & Lesson Plan. Teacher makes quiz/simple test for Elementary classes.
To make process a lot faster, I would like have ask some questions to you.
* What visa documents you have now? or current visa?
* What is your preferred location, starting date, salary and student's group?
* Can you tell me current city, DOB and Nationality?
* What is your main concern when you choose a school?
* Do you have a reference letter or contact number you could offer? ( If you have recommendation letter you can send, please send with your resume and pictures.)
* When you are available for interview? What type of interview do you prefer? There are three way to do interview by Skype, phone or visiting interview.
* I would like to have couple clear color face and full length pictures, if you don't mind.
A director will get a first impression by picture. so if you can offer several pictures to decide. Then It will make director job easy.
*What other website are you using for searching a position?
Please send me your resume(doc file) and picture(jpeg file) to email@example.com
(Please do not use gmail. it occasionally does not come our email.)
Thank you so much.
I am looking forward to working with you.
Skype ID: goworldyun