IMMEDIATE teaching ESL position for teenager learners at Washington Language Cen
We are now looking to add an additional Full-Time teaching position at our center starting in October 2014. Washington Language Center is a moderately sized language center located in Hanoi entering the fifth year of operation. We are always looking for fresh talent to join our team of Native speaker teachers here at our center. The full-time position we are offering at our center is a wonderful opportunity to expand ones own experience and enjoy a stable and reliable source of work while experiencing the wonderful culture of Vietnam. With the benefits of days off a week, paid work permit, and bonuses, the position is ideal for those who are old to ESL. Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
Details of Position:
- Full-Time teachers commit to a five day working week. During this week a teacher would expect a minimum of 15 hours of in class teaching time.
- This position is an exclusive position. Under the contract you commit to teach English for our center exclusively.
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Monthly Bonuses for exceptional performance
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- European, Australian, American
- Bachelors degree (4 years)
- CELTA certificate
- At least 3 - 5 years of teaching experience (experience with teenagers preferred)
- Available to begin work immediately
- High level of in class Energy
- Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Able to teach in Local School classroom setting
- Able to manage a large classroom size
Method of Application
- Please email your CV, current Photo, and Cover letter to the following email address with the Subject line of Your Name Full-Time
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved