Best of Seoul (Sungbuk, Gangdong & more): roundtrip air+ full benefits (Sept/Oct
Best of Seoul (Sungbuk, Gangdong & more): roundtrip air+ full benefits (Sept/Oct)
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul-Busan-Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
YBM ECC schools placed in the most successful neighborhoods in South Korea. With the schools and housing being closely located to subway stations and major transportation hubs, instructors working at our schools travel conveniently to other locations in the city with relative ease.
Furthermore, hired applicants are guaranteed to receive a complete benefit package which is very competitive in comparison to the other employers in South Korea, as detailed below:
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Monday to Friday (no Saturday classes)
- 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea
- Avoid wide split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings) from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office
- Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Positions at the end of September 2014
Nowon ECC (walking disaetance to Sanggye Station Line 4 & Junggye Station Line 7) the school is located in Nowon city a hot spot of Northern Seoul. There are many amenities instructors may enjoy and the location is close to the famous University Street of Seoul.
Sungbuk ECC (2 min walk from Sunghin Women’s Univ. Station line 4) is perfect for the instructor looking to mingle with the young Korean University crowd as it is located in a popular college district. Teachers at this school are also just a short subway ride away from the famous Dongdaemun market, and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district, filled with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live performances.
Positions at the end of October 2014
Gangdong ECC (1 minute walk from Godeok Station exit 4) is located in the eastern part of Seoul just south of Han River. There are many parks and sports facilities such as the Dongmyeong Park and the King Onjo stadium near Gangdong ECC and only a few subway stops away from Cheonho Station, which is a very busy area with many restaurants, clubs, bars, and drinking establishments. Also, not too far away is Jamsil Station, where Lotte World the largest indoor amusement park in Asia is located.
Gwangmyweong ECC (walking distance from Seoul only 1 minute away from Cheolsan Subway Station, line 7) The Gwangmyeong area offers mountains nearby for hiking enthusiasts. However partygoers can head up to the Hongdae/Sinchon area where there are many bars and nightclubs. That area is a famous university area, where many university students and foreigners enjoy their nightlife. We are also near the Gwangmyeong bullet train station, which can take you to other cities like Busan and Daegu with the high speed bullet train
Dongtan ECC is located in the city of Hwaseong, just a little south from the capital city of Seoul. The urban life-style without the congestion and pollution of Seoul is charm of living in the neighborhood of Dongtan. Transportation to Seoul is easy as there are numerous express buses heading to Seoul in frequent intervals. As well, Dongtan neighborhood is home to residential skyscrapers with towers reaching 249m (66th stories) which is the third-tallest residential skyscraper in South Korea. There are shopping malls filled with amenities and lots of greeneries in this location.
Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr to learn more about the schools and about the ECC program.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest in South Korea and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. Be part of the largest and most well known education based corporation in Korea offering career opportunities with chance advancement throughout various divisions.