Choose Prime/Central Seoul locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits included.
Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing.
YBM ECC schools are located in prime locations of the most successful neighborhoods in South Korea. This means that all amenities one would need would not only be nearby the school it also means the school and housing to be close to subway stations or other major transportation hubs providing the convenience of travelling to other regions within the city.
YBM ECC also guarantees instructors a complete benefit package which includes: severance pay, medical insurance, pension, pre-paid roundtrip air-tickets, fully furnished housing or housing allowance and much more as detailed below:
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with
- RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Monday to Friday (no Saturday classes)
- 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea
- Avoid wide split-shift schedule (working mornings and evenings) from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office
- Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Late April to late June 2015 starting dates
Songpa-Jamsil ECC (8 minute walk from Bangi Station, Line 5) Located near Jamsil and the Olympic Park. Songpa is very popular because it is not as congested as other parts of Seoul yet it is only a few minutes from the popular Gangnam areas. In Songpa you will have all the necessary amenities and more, such as: famous restaurants, fitness centers, movie theaters and many places to relax and enjoy your free time. It is also very close to the Lotte World amusement park/ Lotte Mall. Songpa ECC is definitely one of our high sought after schools due to its prime location.
Gwangmyweong ECC: Gwangmyeong ECC located just 1 min walk from Chelsan subway station is a great location if you want to meet up with friends after work, as it is located only a short distance from Hongdae/Sinchon, areas famous for their night scenes. This school is also located near a mountain that is frequently visited by Korean hikers, making your day trip there both an exercise and a social experience. Anyone located here will truly have the best of both worlds
Description: The school is a 10 min walk to Changdong Station lines 1, 4, a prime Seoul location that has it all. It will be near Korean Universities, and Daehangno (College Street), where many university students hang out and shop, and near the Nowon area, which features many bars and restaurants for an excellent night scene. This is also a great location for hiking and nature enthusiasts with easy access to beautiful Dobong Mountain. Ssangmun ECC is definitely one of YBM ECC’s prime locations considering all that is has to offer. If you are looking to be in a well developed and busy area of Seoul, look no further. http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/locations_ex.asp?area_seq=2&seq=17
Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr to learn more about the schools and about the ECC program.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
3. Currently have an E2/D10 visa with ARC card (Please email over your ARC front and back)
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order. Send over your ARC card front and back if in Korea with an E2/D10 visa.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest in South Korea and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. Be part of the largest and most well known education based corporation in Korea offering career opportunities with chance advancement throughout various divisions.