Female ESL teachers Required in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for female ESL teachers to work with an international school and renowned universities in Riyadh, in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) for database management.
Remunera tion Package:
• Tax-free competitive salary (commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
Essen tial Requirements:
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Australia.
• No online certificate or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
1. A Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related filed.
2. A Bachelor or Master degree in any specialty with ESL or EFL certificate (CELTA-TEFL-TESL-TESOL-Trinity).
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 50 years
Contact email: email@example.com 058 218 0600
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved