EFL Instructors Needed in the United States and Saudi Arabia
For more than three decades, INTERLINK has been offering intensive English, academic preparation, and cultural orientation programs to students, scholars and professionals from around the world on university campuses in the U.S. Since 2003, it has been providing foundation year English and orientation programs at Al Yamamah University in Riyadh. In 2010, in cooperation with English Gate Academy (EGA) of Saudi Arabia, INTERLINK began offering intensive English language programs for college-level English learners as well as professionals in a variety of governmental venues and contexts.
Due to its popularity and focus on a learning- and learner-centered approaches, INTERLINK continues to expand its operations in the Kingdom. It now serves governmental agencies and institutions of higher education in providing language instruction, teacher training, program supervision, and curricular assistance. Since the fall of 2014, INTERLINK has offered language training for students of the Institute of Public Administration, the Kingdom’s main provider for training and development.Seeking committed EFL instructors with a variety of backgrounds and qualifications, INTERLINK/EGA programs prepare students for professional or academic functions that include English as a medium of communication.
Seeking committed EFL instructors with a variety of backgrounds and qualifications, INTERLINK / EGA prepares students for professional or academic functions that include English as a medium of communication.
• Bachelor’s degree in TESOL, Linguistics, English, Education, Liberal Arts, Foreign Languages, or a related field.
• SIT TESOL Certificate or CELTA
• Two-year ESL teaching experience with adult learners
• Superior communication skills
• Willingness to adapt to a learner-centered program using an experiential, content-based, and needs-based approach
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to a way of life requiring understanding, conformity, and flexibility
• Demonstrated commitment to students, the profession, and innovative approaches to teaching methods
• Three or more years of EFL experience
• Master’s degree in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, English, and related fields
• Proficiency in a second language
• Peace Corps or similar full-time, voluntary humanitarian service
• 20 – 23 hours of weekly instruction of core classes
• Office hours for meetings with students
• Active participation in faculty meetings, committees, and professional development
Salary and Benefits
• $36,750 – $45,000 salary per annum, commensurate with experience
• Annual renewable contract
• Local holidays and summer vacation
• Round-trip transportation to and from Saudi Arabia (approximate value $2,000 – $3,000 per person, including employee’s first three dependents)
• Local transportation to and from the campus (approximate value $2,500)
• Furnished housing (Riyadh) or housing allowance (approximate value $10,000)
• Medical insurance with 10% co-pay (approximate value $5,000)
• 5% annual contract completion bonus
• 5% salary increase for contract renewal
• Employment visa and residency permit (approximate value $5,000)
• Growth opportunities for successful employees
To apply, please visit appview.interlink.edu.