Qualified Teachers needed in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia
Qualified (males & females) ESL/EFL INSTRUCTORS and MATH and COMPUTER TEACHERS Needed in the Holy city of Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia
Al-Bayan College is seeking applicants for the position of ESL/EFL, MATH and COMPUTER Instructor for its up-coming Academic Year 2015-2016.
Responsibilities and duties:
• Teach 20 hours per week in the Preparatory Year Program and hold 5 office hours.
• Do administrative duties, including class preparation, curriculum development, attendance recording, attending staff meetings and trainings, and placement testing.
• Set and mark homework in a timely manner. Give tests during and at the end of each course.
• Participate and serve in one of the Prep Year Program committees, e.g., curriculum and courses, assessment, student support, resources, and activities committees.
• ESL teaching experience in an institution of higher learning or an Intensive English Program, preferably overseas.
• Must be native English speaker.
• Must hold a minimum of a BA;MA in TEFL a plus.
• Must possess a 120-hour, in-class TEFL certificate.
• Experience in teaching college math, preferably overseas.
• Must hold a minimum of BSc in Math; MSc a plus.
• Must possess a teaching certification.
• Computer teaching experience in an institution of higher learning.
• Must hold a minimum of a BSc in Computer Science; MSc a plus.
• Competitive salary and excellent package.
Documents to submit:
• Copy of Passport.
• (BA/BSc or MA/MSc Degree).
• College transcripts.
• Teaching certification.
• List of references
To apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, teaching philosophy, and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.