Riyadh: Female English Language Teachers Needed
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC) at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking to recruit qualified and trained English language teachers for KSU (Riyadh).
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) for database management.
• Tax-free competitive salary(commensurate with experience and qualifications).
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Standard furnished apartment or housing allowance provided.
• Transportation or allowance provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
• This job is for female applicants only.
• Native speaker of English from the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada.
• Age over 27.
• Minimum BA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas considered with appropriate certification/experience.
• No online certification.
• 120 hours in-class ESL certification (or relevant degree).
• 3 year ESL teaching experience (Must consist of actual in class teaching. Teaching assistant roles, private tutoring or volunteer work do not count).
• MA/PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus.
• Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued.