Female Administrative Assistants in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa
Salaries ranging from US $ 9,000 P/A - US $ 12,000 P/A for one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa in Saudi Arabia
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunities for a qualified and experienced female Administrative Assistants in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. This opportunity will offer the successful candidate the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities while experiencing all that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to offer.
• Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered (SAR 9,000 P/M – SAR 12,000 P/M)
• Single Status Contracts
• Furnished Accommodation provided
• Yearly round trip ticketing provided
• 30 days of Paid Annual Leave
• Medical and Emergency dental coverage provided
• Official Holiday leave (10 days)- Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, and National Day Holiday
• End of Service Award
• Diploma / Certificate in administration or related field
• Minimum of 5 years as a Secretary / Admin Assistant
• Computer literacy
• Below the age of 50 Years of Age
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com for review and include the following information to speed up the review of your process
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Months)
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent ID photograph to be used for your application. (otherwise send a normal picture which we will format
Please also note once shortlisted we would require 3 Reference Letters that meet the following criteria as part of the recruitment process of short listed. Please confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after interview?
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At Least One reference letter also needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company letter Head
• All Reference Letters Must be signed
• All reference Letters must be dated within the last 6 months
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved