K-12 Teachers (Secondary & Primary) - excellent benefits!
K-12 Teachers (Secondary & Primary) To 15000SAR (£30k / $48k tax free) + excellent benefits! - Saudi Arabia
m2r have a number of K-12 vacancies for a well-established private school network in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, operating since 2000. With around 4000 students and 300 teachers, the school caters to both Saudi and expatriate students, offering a combined programme with elements of both the Saudi national curriculum and American diploma programme.
Current positions will commence in August 2015, for the 2015-2016 academic year.
High School vacancies:
• 1 female History/English teacher for middle and high school
• 3 male English Literature Teachers for middle or high school
• 1 male History/Social Studies Teacher for high school
• 1 male Science teacher (preferably with either a chemistry of biology specialism) for middle and high school
• 1 male General Science / Maths teacher for middle school
Elementary School vacancies:
• 8 female Elementary Homeroom Teachers for Grades 1-3
• 1 female Elementary Maths Teacher for Grades 3-6
• 1 female Elementary Science Teacher for Grades 3-6
• 3 female Elementary English Teachers for Grades 3-6
• 2 male Elementary Homeroom Teachers for Grades 4-6
• 1 male Elementary Maths Teacher for Grades 4-6
• 1 male Elementary English Teacher for Grade 6
Homeroom teachers will teach generalist primary subjects, with emphasis on literacy and numeracy, using a blended learning method to deliver the American Common Core Standards programme, while Maths, Science and English will be specialists in their respective subjects.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
• High School: BA/BSc in related field
• Elementary School: BA ideally in Education/Early Years Education although any discipline will be considered
• PGCE or similar Post-Graduate qualification is essential, also in a related field
• Minimum 2 years’ teaching experience within a school setting and in the relevant field (please note, adult teaching experience, including any CELTA/TESOL experience will not be considered by itself)
• Native speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (where English, not Afrikaans, is mother tongue)
• Up to 15,000SAR (tax free) per month
• Company provided accommodation or accommodation allowance in lieu
• 500 SAR transportation allowance per month
• Annual airfare allowance
• Medical insurance
• Tuition for 1 child (within this school only)
• End of service gratuity
• 2 year contract
• 21 days’ annual leave + public holidays
Please note, male teachers may sponsor their families to join them, but no allowances are provided for spouse/children with the exception of tuition for one child within the school network – family sponsorship is entirely at the teacher’s expense. Female teachers must be prepared to join on single status.
Interviews will be conducted on Skype in either 1 or 2 stages, and will be happening immediately
Please only apply if you meet the criteria as outlined above
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information