Incheon, Korea - English teacher needed
Incheon, Korea - The largest, strongest, most reputable, and stable hagwon in the district that has been operating for over 31years
1 Position, Feb 27, 2015.
- The largest, strongest, most reputable, and stable hagwon in the district that has been operating for over 31years. The school has maintained a formidable financial infrastructure and laudable curriculum that provides its teachers with a secure, safe, and organized atmosphere to operate in. Friendly work-environment whose staff comprise of 2native speakers and 12 Korean teachers (excluding staff, such as secretaries). All duties owed from the school to the foreign teacher is conducted on-time and hassle free.
- Within a clean and well equipped area of Incheon, which has the Sorae-Port within 10 minute walking distant, along with a number of fringe parks, tennis, basketball and various other courts. Gyms, bars, and other social institutions are all within a few blocks of the school, and apartment.
- Superior and cheap transportation (taxis, buses, subways) enable us to travel to the Incheon downtown shopping district within 10 minutes, and to downtown Seoul within 45 minutes (approx. 1$ to do so), Incheon metropolitan subway running, nonhyeon station just away 1min from the school.
- The school's location is very foreign friendly with a large foreign population residing in the school's vacinity.
- 2,000,000won (contingent on experience, personal characteristics, such as enthusiasm, and related University degree).
- The school will provide a fully furnished apartment within a 10 minute walking distance from the school (all will be paid excluding utility fees, such as water.)
- Premium National Insurance and pension will be provided by the school and employee 50:50
- All national vacation days will be honoured in addition to 7 personal vacation days.
- Elementary ~ Middle School(Very easy to control classes).
- Comfortable teaching hours (average only six 40 minute classes a day).
- Comfortable class sizes (10 or under per class).
Teachers who are staying in korea is being served firstly.
Korean-American(Canadian) is also available.
Direct contact number 010-5419-8407